Rasydan Rahim's BlogCenter

Monday, May 16, 2005

Places I haven't had the chance to visit..

I've been all around Kuala Lumpur, finding the most 'happening' spot i could find.. Whether to party, hang out, or just relaxing. But for the last 2 month, i really want to visit Tugu Negara and Zoo Negara, (last month i went to Muzium Negara) Call me lame, say what u want.. But hey, I lived in KL for 20 years now, but still i haven't seen Tugu Negara.

Just wanted to reflect on what others before me had gone through for me and my generation. Because after i die, i want my name to be remembered, to archive immortality. To make others remember ur name, u must first remember the names before you. Heck, crazy thoughts.... For Zoo Negara, haven't been there since i was 6. Evey week i drove past it, never missed to glance..

What do u guys think?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home