Rasydan Rahim's BlogCenter

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Life.. and all its splendor! Part II

Never saw this one coming...

The past 4 days were the longest days of my life.. yet. Pernah tak korang rasa sakit hati, sampai bebetul rasa dada korang sempit.. susah nak bernafas. Tanx a mill. to all my friends, in this kind of situation what they could do is just play that classsic role of comforting someone by saying that this is not the end, u are not at lost, u got better things to focus on, let it go.. There are bigger fish to fry! Honestly, i've heard it all a thousand times, but i can surely say.. it's exactly what i needed to hear from you guys... Tanx.

Respect to Hezry and Jep, diorang tak banyak cakap... Just the look on their faces... "Whatever happens, i got your back bro". I say thank you..

On my part, it took me 4 long days to realise, i'm not at lost. Now, my family is closer than ever, my friends are there for me, my studies going well.. I gain soo much this 4 days, things i've been working on so hard for the past month is, seems to unfold easy. Alhamdullilah.. Allah Ar-Rahman, Al-Muqeet, Ar-Rasheed..

p/s: Biasalah, manusia.. dah susah baru ingat tuhan.. Allah sayang aku lagi, Allah sayang korang semua lagi..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home