Rasydan Rahim's BlogCenter

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A thought.. mintak pendapat..

Yesterday night when I was lazying on my bed, I thought about the blog and its purpose.

I have come to a problem. Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, so to speak. My life has come to its regular routine, which won't change much for at least this whole month, thus leaving nothing to uncertainty and excitement worth sharing here. Although there is always a possibility and temptation to comment on people's lives, feelings, etc., there is a problem too. A lot of people who know each other and the people I write about read this page. That is why some things (hell, most of the things) will be totally inappropriate for a certain part of the audience. Besides, I will feel awkward myself sharing personal things about my and others' lives, too!!

That leaves me with virtually no subject, and that's sad. I have grown to like what I am doing, and sharing with you and getting feedback has become essential for my metabolism and general well-being. Seriously, I need your advice as to how to continue and whether to continue!! Comments and e-mails are most welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home