Rasydan Rahim's BlogCenter

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Two Whole new album!


I've just uploaded two whole new albums (Park and Ridzwan) in my space in PhotoBucket.com. Introduction the the three most outrageous jackass person i know to ever walked the face of the earth! Mr.Sabree, Ms.Waniey and Mr. Wan! Kudos!
My cousin Waniey with my brother Wan
I hear no evil, I speak no evil, I see no evil, but I shall smoke MarlLight!
Gua dah kata dah.. "Conform, awak ni gila!"
*Visit my album at photobucket.com and enter album: "rasydan"

1 Comments:

  • alahai....."aku cinta...padamuuuuu....sungguh..aku cinta...padamu..."Waniey!!...oit mamat..apersal ko ader cousin cute haa?..tak pueh hati aku...Very cute,drop dead gorgeous..sexy bangat..very fotogenic..huhuhu..

    By Blogger Jep, at 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home