Rasydan Rahim's BlogCenter

Sunday, August 29, 2004

GO Norwich!

New day, new post! If I were to be asked which sports do I play, I would say hockey (although its been 2 years since I played). But my favorite sport is SOCCER!

Before, I was a Manchester United fan (like 80% of soccer fans in Malaysia), but since I got news that one of the promoted team from division 1 wore jerseys bearing my national car maker logo (Proton).. I've changed sides. Now I'm a pure-100% Norwich City fan!

Go Norwich! Go Norwich!

Nicknamed The Canaries (much like our Kedah team: Kenari, they even share the same basic colors, yellow and green), Norwich City is no stranger to the Premier League. Last season was a blast for them. When they got promoted, their fan base increase ten-fold here in Malaysia. Although they haven't win any premier-match yet, I believe that they would perform better in future matches!

Although Proton makes 'sucky-cars', the sight were u could see a national company logo side-by-side to other famous sponsors logo like Vodafone, O2, and Carlsberg is really something!

2 Comments:

  • Owwhh..now u r switching sides ehhh...then again..my visions are fading...err..who r u anyway? have we met b4? :p

    By Blogger Jep, at 5:08 AM  

  • i really wanna be supportive of our national cars, but it's really hard to do so at this country!

    comments on wira, known as pesona:

    advantage: it's cheap.
    disadvantage: it's cheap (and makes you feel like one)

    huhuhu. eh do you know there is a Bally factory outlet in Norwich?

    -mala-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home